To quote from a favorite movie of mine...."I am 30, Flirty and Thriving!" Okay...maybe not so much the "flirty" part but I am definitely thriving. It is great to be 30. I can't believe I have lived for 3 decades and am still going strong. Today was a great day. Nothing to crazy or exciting. I just spent the day with my girls hanging around the house taking it easy. We really had a fun day and that was a perfect birthday for me. Later I went out to dinner with Shon and his parents. Kerri my mother-in-law got her neighbor across the street to babysit for us and we went out for the evening. It was just perfect. We talked and laughed and ate Italian food until we were full. Kerri & Dave gave me the perfect present....a magazine for my plane ride to NYC and a card that made me cry. Thanks Kerri & Dave, I love you guys. My trip to NYC is really my b-day present so everything today was just a bonus for me. Shon, I love you and thank you for going out of your way to make my day special. You are the best partner I could ever ask for. I really don't deserve you.
So...here's to being 30, flirty and thriving. I am looking forward to this next phase of my life!!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Emily!!!
Happy Late Birthday, Em!!! Sorry, we didn't call you, but we're lucky if we know what day we are on lately....I'm not sure how we get SO busy! But, I think you are on a trip to NYC right now, or getting ready to leave....but either way, we couldn't have topped that for a birthday present! See you in Yellowstone.
Love ya!
Jenn, Joey, Kloey, & Kash
Post a Comment