My sister in law Jenn has a real talent for taking pictures. Here is a fun pic she took of our family hanging out on the hammock. I will also post a few more that she took of our kids. She has a great ability to make my kids look like the most beautiful kids in the world (I am biased....I know). Thanks for the pics Jenn. We love them.Thursday, July 10, 2008
Summer Fun
My sister in law Jenn has a real talent for taking pictures. Here is a fun pic she took of our family hanging out on the hammock. I will also post a few more that she took of our kids. She has a great ability to make my kids look like the most beautiful kids in the world (I am biased....I know). Thanks for the pics Jenn. We love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute Family!
Beautiful family!
What a cute picture (and original too)!
That picture is fantastic, One deffinately to blow up and put on the wall. I had no idea that Jen had that Talent, however I am not suprised.
Post a Comment