(front row: Marni, Robyn & me)
Thanks to Marni, she compiled a bunch of old videos of our performances and competitions. It was funny to watch and brought back a lot of memories. One video I could hear Mr. Bently yelling at me "stick it Emily!!!" I wasn't the best cheerleader so that was something that I heard often....very funny.
When I look at all the fun girls I got to know during that time of my life, I feel grateful. I have made some of my very best friendships and they were and still influence my life for the better. We all talked until the early hours of the morning just like it was yesterday that we were all together doing our thing. I honestly can't wait to get together again. Thanks girls for a great evening!

5 comments:
What brilliant photos - I can almost hear your laughter!!
That was so fun! I love the HHS cookies in the one photo.
I know, and don't forget the green plates and orange napkins. We will save them for our next reunion
those pictures are CLASSIC!!! you ladies have such great angles, and after ALL those years that's something that would make Robyn proud :) that looks like so much fun! i'm sure shon enjoyed it too
I just saw this Emily!! This looked like so much fun. You all still look as good as ever! Glad to see that nothing has changed and that you are still the iddy biddy one! Thanks for the pictures!
Post a Comment