Friday, January 25, 2008

Taylors on the move

Taylor is now 8 months and is on the move. She is doing the "army crawl" right now but is on her way to crawling on both her hands and knees. She also likes to say "AT" right now. I am sure it means something more to her then to me but it is fun to hear her talk back when I say it to her. Here are some videos of her. Enjoy!




3 comments:

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

She's so cute Em and I can't wait to see you guys in Utah! I have decided we'll have to get together often- if you're not too busy with family and friends!

Tiffany said...

She's such a cutie! Thanks for posting those videos. Can't wait to meet her in person!

John and Celeste said...

EMILY!!!!
Hey - I am so glad that you and Tracy sent me these links to your blogs - it even inspired me to start one!!! Congrats on the good news that you get to move back home! Stay in touch I would love to see you!!

Celeste Wilson