Friday, November 2, 2007
Happy Halloween
Here are some pictures of the Fall Festival party we had at church on Oct. 26th. Avery was a fairy and Taylor dressed up as our little pumpkin. They had all kinds of fun games for the kids and then they had a little spook alley. It was fun and Avery had a great time. I saw my friend Korrie Jones that moved from our ward a while ago. She was visiting and surprised me when she walked up and said hello. We miss you Korrie. I am glad you are doing well in North Carolina.
Well... Halloween was such a fun day in our house. Avery decorated pumpkins and made a Halloween wreath. It is so cute, I will have to take a pic and post it. She loved being a fairy. She loved her cute little costume (thanks to her friend Avery). I put lip gloss and blush on her, which she thought was too cool and then we sprayed glitter in her hair. She kept looking in the mirror saying.... PRETTIES!!! Then when it was time to go trick or treating, she got so excited... which you will be able to tell from the pictures. It can be difficult to get Avery to smile for pictures but if you say Trick or Treat she goes crazy! Shon said she couldn't run fast enough from door to door! He thought it was pretty funny. Taylor and I stayed home because it was cold and I was sick with an eye infection (one of the many joys working in the primary at church! I catch everything....not fun). Needless to say it was a memorable day for the Wettsteins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment