
I can't believe that today is the first day of Fall. I have been hanging on to the hope that Summer would last forever and I am realizing today that is not going to happen. It is rainy and chilly outside and is a good reminder that we experience all 4 seasons here in Colorado. I do love the Fall... the beauty that comes from the leaves changing colors and the crisp clean air that seems to burn my lungs when I run outside. I hate to say good bye to Summer though. I guess it is inevitable. I think I would love this time of year more if we were going to BYU football games like we used to, but hopefully next year we can keep up that tradition. Either way I look at it, Fall is here and there is no turning back. I need to just embrace it or move to Phoenix.

No comments:
Post a Comment